Polish your look!
Why nail polishes are the perfect fashion accessory… as long as they are kind
When it comes to fashion, every detail counts. From the clothes you choose to the accessories you wear, every item in your wardrobe plays a role in creating your own personal style. One element often forgotten or taken for granted yet incredibly powerful is nail polish…as long as it doesn’t damage your nails. NailKind Nail polish can elevate your fashion game, adding the perfect finishing touch to your outfit.
Read on to see why wearing low chemical nail polish is a must and how it can help complete your fashion look. We'll also give you our thoughts on what makes the ideal NailKind nail polish colour wardrobe.
What is Low Chemical Nail Polish?
Before we get to our colours, we wanted to explain what a low chemical nail polish is. Many low chemical nail polishes are free of three chemicals: formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate. In NailKind’s case, we are actually free of 12 chemicals.
NailKind is not only low chemical but it also has many bio-sourced ingredients. A bio-sourced ingredient is something that originates from vegetal biomass, for example sugarcane, cassava, wheat and corn.
NailKind contains bio-sourced solvents so it is a conventional solvent-base nail polish. And it can be removed like a conventional nail polish, although we recommend using an acetate-free remover.
NailKind Nail Polish as a fashion accessoryNailKind Nail polish is a lot more than just a shallow beauty product; it is a versatile fashion accessory. Just like a well-chosen necklace or a stylish pair of shoes, the right lnail polish can enhance your outfit and express your personal style. Here's how low chemical nail polish adds to your fashion statement.
- Colour Coordination: NailKind nail varnish allows you to coordinate or contrast with your clothing, adding depth and complexity to your overall look. Whether it's matching your nails to your dress or choosing a complementary colour, your nails can tie everything together beautifully.
- Expressing personality: Different nail lacquer colours can reflect your mood, personality, and the occasion. A bold red might exude confidence, while a soft pastel shade can convey elegance, chic and subtlety. Choosing your NailKind nail polish colour can be indeed an artistic and discreet form of self-expression.
- Attention to Detail: In fashion, it's the little things that count. A meticulously manicured set of nails shows that you pay attention to detail. It can also indicate that you take care of yourself and your appearance, which is a sign of confidence and self-assuredness. Choosing a bio-sourced nail polish just adds a further je ne sais quoi!
Completing your lookNaiKind nail polish can be the cherry on the cake that completes your fashion look. Here ‘s how it helps:
- Balance: when chosen carefully, nail lacquer can balance the overall colour scheme of your outfit. Whether you are wearing a neutral or black head to toe outfit, a vibrant NailKind nail polish can add a pop of colour. On the other hand. If your outfit is already vibrant, a more neutral nail lacquer such as My Harmony or Nutz can create harmony.
- Versatility: nail polish allows you to adapt to various occasions. A chic, nude shade of nail polish is perfect for professional settings, while a glittery or bold colour can be a hit at parties or special events. Discover more about how to use glittery shades in our blog here.
- Enhanced statement: Well-groomed nails can elevate your entire appearance, they draw attention to your hands and can make an impact if you are hosting a dinner party, want to impress your boss or need to command the room. NailKind nail polish is your secret weapon to make an impact.
Building your ideal NailKind nail polish colour wardrobe
Creating the perfect your personal low chemical nail polish collection involves a careful selection of colours that suit your style, complement your wardrobe, and cater to a variety of occasions. Here are few tips on how to build an ideal your own NailKind nail polish colour wardrobe.
Nude Shades: Always own a small selection of timeless, neutral nude shades. Nude Nailkind nail polishes are perfect in professional settings, when you want a clean and subtle look or when you just want to not have to think about colour matches. Go and look at our Timeless Nudes Collection.
Classic Red: Red or dark burgundy low chemical nail polishes are elegant and classic, they are a must-have in any nail wardrobe. Always use a base coat to prevent staining your nails. Discover our broad range of reds here.
Bold and Vibrant colours: Bright NailKind polishes such as blues, pinks or greens bring fun to your colour wardrobe and will elevate any fashion look. You can truly experiment with these colours. If you are unsure, start with your toes!
Shimmer, glitter or metallics: Sparkly nail polishes are perfect for special occasions and parties. Gold, silver, and glittery colours can instantly glam up your look. We have a fabulous selection of bio-sourced shimmery polishes.
Seasonal or on trends shades: Don't forget to adapt your nail polish to the seasons. Pastels are perfect for spring, while deep, rich hues are ideal for fall and winter. Our latest collection is perfect for the winter for fingers and toes for summer. And always look after your nails as the season change – one of our fave product is Natural Nailkind Oil.
Get the Bio Sourced nail polish look
Low chemical nail polish is an often underestimated yet invaluable part of the fashion equation. It allows you to express your personality, coordinate or contrast with your outfit, and add the finishing touch to your look. Whilst protecting your nails and the environment.
Building the ideal NailKind nail polish colour wardrobe ensures you're prepared for any occasion and can effortlessly complement your style. So, the next time you're putting together a fashion-forward outfit, don't forget the power of the perfect bio-sourced nail polish to polish your look.
With huge thanks to professional manicurist Metta www.nailsbymets.com for creating manicures (and photographing them) from the NailKind range at a recent event. Follow her on Instagram for more amazing creations @nailsbymets.FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is low chemical nail varnish the same as normal nail varnish?
No, low chemical nail polish such as NailKind, is formulated without the following 12 chemicals: formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Parabens, Animal Derivatives, Gluten, Hema (Hydroxyethyl methacrylate), Perfumes* nail oil has essential oil of lemon, balsam of Peru, benzyl alcohol, propylene glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Acrylic polymer (“Acrylates )Why should I use a low chemical and bio-sourced nail polish?
Using products with fewer chemicals is good for your nails and the environment. NailKind nail polish and nail care products are free of 12 chemicals which are not beneficial to your nails. As a result, NailKind products are vegan-friendly and cruelty free.How do I remove low chemical or bio-sourced nail polish?
You remove just as you would a normal nail polish, with nail polish remover. We highly recommend you use an acetate-free nail polish remover to minimise damage to your nails. We also suggest using a nail oil daily, such as <hyperlink> to keep your nails nourished.