TIPS & TRICKS
Tips from the NAIL KIND Squad!
1- PROTECT YOUR NAIL POLISH by keeping it in the fridge, especially in summer.Keeping your nail polish cool avoids the evaporation capacity and reduces the degradation process of the formula which can take place over time.
2- PROTECT AND NOURISH YOUR NAILS with NAIL KIND Nail Oil. Heat, extreme cold, humidity, repeated washing and hygiene products weaken and dry your nails. They can split or become brittle. Using NAIL KIND Nail oil every day brings instant moisture, nourishes and soothes, so the dry and rough becomes, healthy and beautiful.
3- FOR A SMOOTH, POLISHED LOOK use a Base Coat. It not only helps nail polish stay on longer, but helps protect the nail and prevent staining/colouring from stronger shades NAIL KIND's new Base Coat also primes the nail to smooth and blur so colours applied after look smooth, super glossy and last even longer
4- CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHAPE FOR YOUR NAILS that is most flattering by mirroring the shape of your cuticles. So, if your cuticles are curved, try an oval or rounded nail. If they are straight, go for a square or squoval.
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR NAIL POLISH with a good quality, natural base coat and topcoat.
Other tips to extend the life of your NAIL KIND nail polish:
- Apply thin coats of nail polish
- Make washing up gloves your BFF when washing up and doing chores
- Reapply Mist You Top Coat every two to three days
- Let your nails dry properly (However, NailKind nail polishes are quick drying, so you won't have to wait too long)
- Roll your nail polish bottle between you hands before starting
- Brush nail polish across the free edge of your nails