Nail art with Nailkind
Here are few ideas and tips on creating some fun nail art looks with NAILKIND !
Chantelle, a columnist for Scratch Magazine, created simple Autumn looks with NAILKIND. Ahead, you'll find 4 dazzling and easy-to-do nail art designs — including Simplified Rainbow, Leopard Prints, Snake Swirl, and Red Carpet. On top of that, you can try out these different types of gorgeous nail art designs for various occasions. These are easily done even if you are a beginner. Happy almost-winter!
This look was made for minimal nail-art lovers — To do this look at home, paint your nails with our Nailkind nude shades. This new trendy nail art design gives you a perfect look.
- You need Nailkind Water Baby, Flip Flop and Pillow Talk and also Mist You Top Coat.
- Apply your Natural Base Coat and a layer of Pillow talk.
- Then create a diagonal soft swirl going from one side of the nail to the other using Flip Flop.
- Once dry, repeat the shape below with Water Baby.
- Finish with a Mist You Top Coat.
- Draw on your half french with Sassy over your dry Natural Base Coat layer.
- Then apply your Lady Marmalade french tip to the other side.
- Once dry apply random dots of Sassy with a dotting tool or bobby pin.
- Make sure to come down below the french line to give this look a fashion forward twist.
- Complete with Mist You Top Coat.